As of Unicode version 14.0, it contains 144,697 characters with code points, covering 159 modern and historical scripts, as well as several symbol sets. As it is not technically possible to list all of these characters in one Wikipedia page, this list is limited to a subset of the most important characters for English readers, with links to other pages that list the supplementary characters. . This article covers all the details related to blank or empty Unicode text characters.
What is Unicode?
Two common Unicode implementations for UTF-8 computer systems are a variable-length encoding scheme in which each written symbol is represented by a one to four-byte code, and UTF-16, a fixed-width encoding scheme in which each written symbol is represented by a two-part code.
Empty characters, invisible characters and space characters, look like a place, but in reality, they are a different characters (Unicode). They can be used if you want to represent empty space without using space. Let’s say you want to use empty value in a website or application, but places are not accepted. For this setting, you can use one of the characters on this site. For example, sending an empty message, or setting the form value blank. If the application filters out other Unicode characters, the characters on this site may not work.
How do you type a blank character?
In many text-based Windows applications, especially Microsoft Word, you can use the ASCII code to insert a non-breaking space / blank character by holding down the “Alt” key, typing 255 on the numeric keypad, and then releasing the “Alt” key . Note that this does not work when using the standard numeric keys. If you want to enter a blank character; Unicode character “⠀” (U + 2800).
What is an Invisible Text Character?
As the name suggests, an invisible character is nothing but white space. They are usually used to represent space and to send a blank message. Because of its features, the system detects the empty character but the viewer cannot see the invisible place through the eyes. Characters that appear as empty spaces, or invisible characters, are in fact Unicode characters. They are usually used to represent empty space without using the space key. The invisible letters are usually used to send a blank message or set a form value to blank.
|U+0020|| ||Space||[ ]|
|U+00A0|| ||No-Break Space||[ ]|
|U+2000|| ||En Quad||[ ]|
|U+2001|| ||Em Quad||[ ]|
|U+2002|| ||En Space||[ ]|
|U+2003|| ||Em Space||[ ]|
|U+2004|| ||Three-Per-Em Space||[ ]|
|U+2005|| ||Four-Per-Em Space||[ ]|
|U+2006|| ||Six-Per-Em Space||[ ]|
|U+2007|| ||Figure Space||[ ]|
|U+2008|| ||Punctuation Space||[ ]|
|U+2009|| ||Thin Space||[ ]|
|U+200A|| ||Hair Space||[ ]|
||Line Separator||[ ]|
|U+205F|| ||Medium Mathematical Space||[ ]|
|U+3000||　||Ideographic Space||[ ]|
Why do you need to use an invisible text generator?
With this tool, you can easily send an empty message, either on a website or a mobile application. Simply copy the blank space by clicking the Copy to Clipboard button and paste invisible text or blank characters.
- No Installation: there is no need to download and install any software to generate empty letters. These tools require no installation or signup process to generate invisible characters.
- Copy-Paste Empty Text: This feature helps you to send or show empty characters wherever your browser does not allow them. It generates invisible text and allows you to copy and paste it anywhere without any hurdle.
- Testing Option: Once you copy the text to the clipboard, this option allows you to test the generated empty space.
- Free to Use: The tool is completely free to use for all online purposes. You can either use it for sending blank spaces on social media apps or other online platforms.
You can use the invisible font for several purposes including:
- The invisible symbol can be used in Fortnite RPG to hide usernames. You can easily generate these empty letters with this tool.
- The empty spaces can also be used on different social media platforms.
- These characters are used to create usernames of your social media accounts on Twitter and Instagram.
- You can also use the invisible words to create a unique username for gaming i.e., PUBG or another Business mobile app Like Define Trade.
List of invisible Unicode characters:
- U+0009 CHARACTER TABULATION
- U+0020 SPACE
- U+00AD SOFT HYPHEN
- U+034F COMBINING GRAPHEME JOINER
- U+061C ARABIC LETTER MARK
- U+115F HANGUL CHOSEONG FILLER
- U+1160 HANGUL JUNGSEONG FILLER
- U+17B4 KHMER VOWEL INHERENT AQ
- U+17B5 KHMER VOWEL INHERENT AA
- U+180E MONGOLIAN VOWEL SEPARATOR
- U+2000 EN QUAD
- U+2001 EM QUAD
- U+2002 EN SPACE
- U+2003 EM SPACE
- U+2004 THREE-PER-EM SPACE
- U+2005 FOUR-PER-EM SPACE
- U+2006 SIX-PER-EM SPACE
- U+2007 FIGURE SPACE
- U+2008 PUNCTUATION SPACE
- U+2009 THIN SPACE
- U+200A HAIR SPACE
- U+200B ZERO WIDTH SPACE
- U+200C ZERO WIDTH NON-JOINER
- U+200D ZERO WIDTH JOINER
- U+200E LEFT-TO-RIGHT MARK
- U+200F RIGHT-TO-LEFT MARK
- U+202F NARROW NO-BREAK SPACE
- U+205F MEDIUM MATHEMATICAL SPACE
- U+2060 WORD JOINER
- U+2061 FUNCTION APPLICATION
- U+2062 INVISIBLE TIMES
- U+2063 INVISIBLE SEPARATOR
- U+2064 INVISIBLE PLUS
- U+206A INHIBIT SYMMETRIC SWAPPING
- U+206B ACTIVATE SYMMETRIC SWAPPING
- U+206C INHIBIT ARABIC FORM SHAPING
- U+206D ACTIVATE ARABIC FORM SHAPING
- U+206E NATIONAL DIGIT SHAPES
- U+206F NOMINAL DIGIT SHAPES
- U+3000 IDEOGRAPHIC SPACE
- U+2800 BRAILLE PATTERN BLANK
- U+3164 HANGUL FILLER
- U+FEFF ZERO WIDTH NO-BREAK SPACE
- U+FFA0 HALFWIDTH HANGUL FILLER
- U+1D159 MUSICAL SYMBOL NULL NOTEHEAD
- U+1D173 MUSICAL SYMBOL BEGIN BEAM
- U+1D174 MUSICAL SYMBOL END BEAM
- U+1D175 MUSICAL SYMBOL BEGIN TIE
- U+1D176 MUSICAL SYMBOL END TIE
- U+1D177 MUSICAL SYMBOL BEGIN SLUR
- U+1D178 MUSICAL SYMBOL END SLUR
- U+1D179 MUSICAL SYMBOL BEGIN PHRASE
- U+1D17A MUSICAL SYMBOL END PHRASE
You may use the invisible characters as:
An invisible character or empty character is widely used where input filed is mandatory to fill like WhatsApp messages, Facebook posts, Instagram messages, tweets, and more.